martes, 24 de marzo de 2009

Perfection...

I'm a master of perfection,
Everybody makes mistakes but me,
Everybody likes me, everybody disappoints me,
but I don't disappoint anybody.
I'm a caught bird in my hilarious cage of friendship,
I'm a wistful sheep whispering words of real life,
I'm a little piece of this huge world wanting to be as honest as everybody is,
or at least I fail another attempt of human brotherhood.
I know I'm not good with them as I wish,
I always think about hurting them since I'm perfect,
I hurt without touching,
I curse without talking,
and I hate to take another black point in my white soul.
I love the way they fall down,
and I hope I never swallow my words;
however, thanks god perfection isn't a word, it’s just a lifestyle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario